Wednesday, May 27, 2009

KANYE WEST: IDIOT TALKS

Upon the release of his "book", Kayne gleefully declared himself a "proud non-reader". I have told you about the dangers of goatees in the past. I've even given you douches the keys to the kingdom, yet when a goateed Idiot Talks, some hack found it fit to publish. Oy vey.

You can have a goatee, which I shall hence forth call a cock-target, and have talent. But talent sucks, I'm talking genius. MUSTACHIOED FUCKING MADMAN GENIUS HOMES.

I don't know shit about physics except that Einstein's stache proved that space and time are variable and the speed of light is constant. 60 years later, with the aid of a fistful of "special medicine" I proved that rock n' soul can and must be mixed for man to achieve his full potential.

MUSTACHES 1,000,000 COCK-TARGETS 0

F-Kayne,
J-Stache

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment