Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FUNNY OR DIE, WEED, & TEE-SHIRTS


Will Ferrell, Judd Apatow and Adam McKay. 3 more people I'm getting ready to make famous. You're welcome Hall, Oates and Cindi Lauper.

My video is airing today at Funny or Die. I shot it without Oates knowing. In fact, I have secret video feeds all over the Oates Mountain Retreat. Right now...lemme see...Oatesie is doing his morning routine: mediation, squat thrusts, scissor kicks, repeat.

Anyways, I'm launching a line of tee shirts for men and women. I was made a solemn promise by my business manager: For every 100 video views and 2 tee-shirts sold, I get a free cube of Cali Med Hot Bush Weed delivered to my doorstep. They discontinued the leaf strain after some sewer douches got careless. Needless to say, I'm building a collection.

Big hairy dogballs in a quaint cup tea,
J-Stache

No comments:

Post a Comment